I just used my super awesome mod powers to rename our main chatroom from the predictable and dry "The Workplace" to "The Water Cooler", on a whim. It's a cool name, suggested by Rarity, and it's a reminder of the Area51 days of the site.
Several other sites have cool names for their main chat rooms, some examples are:
- The Whiteboard, Programmer's main room,
- The Heap, DBA's main room,
- Root Access, Super User's main room,
- The Bridge, Gaming's main room,
- Mos Eisley, SciFi's main room.
Do you like it? Can you think of a better name? Should I be forever exiled for (ab)using my super awesome mod powers on a whim?