I don't understand the use of this site if I cannot ask How do you handle co-workers that want to converse with you in the bathroom?
I can offer you at least 100 questions over the past two months that answers are just as opinion based as mine. Even a moderator for the site agrees in the comments. I think that this is an easy out for some people who just want to close things they don't like.
Either there should be black and white rules for this or people who abuse this and close things should be reprimanded.
- How to avoid the resignation reason rumor mill? - this happens less than my issue and is answered solely on opinion.
- Had miscarriage, how to deal with coworkers - 100% opinion based and also happens way less frequently
- https://workplace.stackexchange.com/questions/23580/how-to-network-with-a-person-you-dont-know-on-linkedin 100% opinion based answers
- How can I deal with a non-technical team leader?
- Should you highlight a small mistake, or pretend it didn't happen?
I would like to hear some insight on how the above questions are less opinion based than mine so that I can write a less opinion based question in the future.