closed as not constructive by Rarity♦ 1 hour ago
As it currently stands, this question is not a good fit for our Q&A format. We expect answers to be supported by facts, references, or specific expertise, but this question will likely solicit debate, arguments, polling, or extended discussion
Can somebody please tell me why the following questions weren't closed as 'Not Constructive'?
- Is it acceptable to ask who recommended me?
- Send “thank you” email after phone interview?
- Responding to thank-you notes from interviewees
- Is it good idea to shorten URLs in a CV?
- How should I phrase an email and/or conversation that I need to back out of an interview?
- None of these questions could quite possibly be supported by facts, references, or specific expertise.
- All of these questions solicited debate, polling, and extended discussion.
EDIT: At the risk of being drowned out by a sidebar discussion, I don't understand how debating the efficacy of a 'Thank You' note could possibly be construed as 'Constructive'.