Sometimes, I come across a question completely unrelated to the workplace (or, I feel it is). But, when I want to VTC with off-topic, I can only close with the following reasons:
- Company specific/legal: No.
- No goal/complaints only: No.
- Advice on a specific choice: No.
- Other site of SE Network: Sometimes yes, but I can only select Workplace Meta, so no.
- Other, please specify: Well, I'm using this but is it the good choice?
Why don't we have a "Unrelated to the Workplace" reason? And what reason should I select for this kind of question? Or should I flag it for moderator's attention instead?
Was I sexually harassed?: From a comment (not mine):
I don't see what this has to do with the workplace?. I think so too.
How do you work with a flat earther?: I'd say this question belongs to interpersonal.SE, not Workplace. But no off-topic reason were pertinent.