Whilst reviewing the Edits queue - I saw a suggested edit that added a crude personal insult to the post.

There are edits which I may reject because I disagree with the Edit being made, whereas this one exceeded a threshold of discretion and requires Mod intervention. I feel uncomfortable posting a public question, but I'm not sure how to flag an edit for Mod review or how to contact the Mod team privately.

1 Answer 1


Flag the post in question which needs Mod attention (the one with the Suggested Edit), so we can check on the Edit History and other info.


You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .