- Information Security 961 961 77 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 904 904 44 gold badges1616 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Arqade 795 795 11 gold badge77 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 423 423 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 409 409 22 gold badges77 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 34 Would it be good secure programming practice to overwrite a "sensitive" variable before deleting it?
- 34 Do supply lines work together?
- 22 Do supply lines share stored items between settlements?
- 19 Is there any danger to letting food cook in a slow cooker for a very long time?
- 14 Sharing a single primary key sequence across a database?
- 14 How to recruit an honest candidate?
- 12 Should security-critical code be reused or rewritten?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Apr 28 '15