- Home Improvement 1.3k 1.3k 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 999 999 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Law 998 998 33 silver badges66 bronze badges
- The Workplace 848 848 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 773 773 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 62 How can I effectively communicate to recruiters that a phone call is not possible?
- 46 Do businesses save their customers' credit card information until the payment is finalized?
- 35 What if a restaurant suddenly cannot accept credit cards, and the customer has no cash?
- 19 Is there a word for a man who behaves like a woman?
- 13 There is a large spider above my work desk, does my employer have any obligation to get rid of it for me or move me?
- 12 What is the meaning of "notice to quit at once" and "Lotty points”
- 11 While drilling into kitchen wall, hit a wire - any advice?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.