- Chess 10.1k 10.1k 1515 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Mathematics 2.6k 2.6k 44 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 2.1k 2.1k 11 gold badge33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- The Workplace 1k 1k 22 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Poker 679 679 11 silver badge1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 68 How has chess managed to remain a competitive sport despite engine dominance?
- 31 Why are there few or no black super GMs?
- 29 Players who play fast in longer time control games
- 29 Why do players in the past play much longer tournaments than today's top players?
- 21 Why move bishop first instead of queen in this puzzle?
- 21 Derivative is just speed of change?
- 18 Is there value to learning openings as a new player?
- View more network posts →