Consultant, developer, mentor, author, speaker. C++ and .NET, Windows 7, Sharepoint, whatever else I like.
My firm is available for online or in person mentoring, code reviews, troubleshooting and in some cases writing code for clients. If you're interested, please email me and mention you are familiar with my SO activities.
Member for 9 years
69 profile views
Last seen Feb 27 at 18:45
- The Workplace 128.7k 128.7k 5353 gold badges286286 silver badges399399 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 72.7k 72.7k 3232 gold badges138138 silver badges299299 bronze badges
- Travel 69.7k 69.7k 1212 gold badges193193 silver badges294294 bronze badges
- Interpersonal Skills 41.7k 41.7k 1414 gold badges104104 silver badges140140 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 18.5k 18.5k 88 gold badges5353 silver badges8585 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 469 My manager told me I should feel comfortable about telling him if I want to leave the company. Should I tell him?
- 464 Should I charge my client the agreed amount for the difficult tasks that I have solved by accident within few minutes?
- 389 The robo-approvers are killing my will to review edits
- 341 How do I deal with the "30 minutes remaining" problem?
- 302 How do I tell a love interest I'm probably too old for her?
- 275 Should I reveal productivity tricks to peers, or keep them to myself in order to be more productive than the others?
- 255 I quit, and boss offered me 3 month "grace period" where I could still come back
- View more network posts →