- Stack Overflow 30k 30k 33 gold badges5050 silver badges7474 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 217 217 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- The Workplace 159 159 44 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 159 159 11 gold badge11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Super User 145 145 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 72 Java code won't compile due to attribute must be a constant expression error
- 61 Comma or ampersand with multiple bounded types?
- 56 Converting Hexadecimal String to Decimal Integer
- 33 Why does this random value have a 25/75 distribution instead of 50/50?
- 31 Java 8 Comparator nullsFirst naturalOrder confused
- 29 Using method reference instead of multi argument lambda
- 27 Will floating point operations on the JVM give the same results on all platforms?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Sep 24 '14