Born in June, 2015, I am a 4 year old pug, whose name is derived from a dessert. I use Ubuntu 16.04, 18.04, 18.10 and 19.04 with my little paws (believe me). I generally give commands to my master to write up answers or ask questions as I dictate him (typing could be boring sometimes).
Never let them know where your food is 😉
Member for 1 year
13 profile views
Last seen Jun 5 at 21:25
- Ask Ubuntu 13k 13k 1212 gold badges4545 silver badges7979 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.2k 1.2k 11 silver badge1717 bronze badges
- The Workplace 359 359 11 gold badge22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Hinduism 326 326 11 silver badge1313 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 246 246 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 57 WhatsApp Web is asking to update Chrome while using Chromium
- 50 Why is Python 2.7 still the default Python version in Ubuntu?
- 48 How do I scale the enormously sized desktop icons on Ubuntu 18.04?
- 47 Python 3.8 scripts suddenly won't run, but Python commands run fine when invoked directly
- 36 Terminal shows > after entering \
- 25 Multiple terminal windows in Windows Ubuntu?
- 24 How should I handle a question regarding my regrets during an interview?
- View more network posts →