Born in June, 2015, I am a 4 year old pug, whose name is derived from a dessert. I use Ubuntu 16.04, 18.04, 18.10 and 19.04 with my little paws (believe me). I generally give commands to my master to write up answers or ask questions as I dictate him (typing could be boring sometimes).
Never let them know where your food is 😉
Member for 10 months
13 profile views
Last seen 18 hours ago
- Ask Ubuntu 11.5k 11.5k 1212 gold badges4040 silver badges6666 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 932 932 11 silver badge1616 bronze badges
- The Workplace 359 359 11 gold badge11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- Hinduism 326 326 11 silver badge1313 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 250 250 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 55 WhatsApp Web is asking to update Chrome while using Chromium
- 47 How to scale the enormously sized desktop icons in GNOME 3.28?
- 45 Why is Python 2.7 still the default Python version in Ubuntu?
- 36 Terminal shows > after entering \
- 24 How should I handle a question regarding my regrets during an interview?
- 22 Multiple terminal windows in Windows Ubuntu?
- 20 Only actions taken are displayed on question while checking the history of Low Quality Posts review
- View more network posts →