Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- The Workplace 3.3k 3.3k 44 gold badges77 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 506 506 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 231 231 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 111 111 22 bronze badges
- Sound Design 111 111 11 bronze badge
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 176 Company changed everyone's titles to weird obscure names
- 138 Resigned after working at company for 2 months. A year later, I would like to apply for a different position there
- 72 I feel ashamed about my old code
- 60 How to handle a colleague who appears helpful in front of manager but doesn't help in private?
- 20 Putting tools you use (but can't configure) on resume?
- 19 Why is it so acceptable for software engineers to job hop? I'm tired of constantly recruiting them
- 19 What would be the downsides of having a “you break it, you fix it” policy in the dev team with the goal of reducing bugs?
- View more network posts →