Functional analyst, working in Belgium. Happy to help, happy to learn.
- 29/04/2011: Yearling badge! I visited this site 353/365 days, but never 100 days in a row ;)
- 19/12/2011: Fanatic badge! 578/600 days, 100 consecutive days. Which was hard these last days, since my first daughter was born 14/12/2011!
- 26/08/2015: still #SOreadytohelp !
If I edited your post and didn't state why, feel free to ask. But it's probably these:
- Fixed the title to better reflect the contents
- Fixed spelling, punctuation and capitalisation
- Removed "Hi, Thanks, Bye" and other non-contents fluffy filler.
Member for 8 years, 9 months
2 profile views
Last seen Aug 23 '20 at 8:28
- Stack Overflow 36.6k 36.6k 1010 gold badges9090 silver badges114114 bronze badges
- Arqade 5.4k 5.4k 33 gold badges3636 silver badges5656 bronze badges
- Information Security 3.9k 3.9k 22 gold badges1414 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- The Workplace 3k 3k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Super User 1.9k 1.9k 22 gold badges1818 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 258 MySQL Insert into multiple tables? (Database normalization?)
- 246 Is my developer's home-brew password security right or wrong, and why?
- 190 I messed up at the company party, got too drunk, flirted inappropriately. How do I make this better?
- 175 Can my employer see what I do on the internet when I am connected to the company network?
- 140 How to select ALL children (in any level) from a parent in jQuery?
- 123 Do users log-out?
- View more network posts →