- The Workplace 38.1k 38.1k 1717 gold badges102102 silver badges158158 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3.7k 3.7k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1.7k 1.7k 11 gold badge33 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Super User 111 111 44 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 101 101 44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 301 What would be an appropriate gift to a customer service rep who's helped me way beyond what I expected?
- 229 How can I take an interview while at a job that tries to prevent interviewing?
- 218 Assigned to a buggy, failing project days before it is due
- 217 Is being tested by a "customer" a common or appropriate recruitment technique?
- 190 Is it unprofessional to add a Stallman-like "you won't find me on Facebook" to my resume?
- 182 How to force disgruntled worker not to publicly disclose "GPL'ed code"
- 179 How do I prevent Scrum from turning great developers into average developers?
- View more network posts →