- The Workplace 26.1k 26.1k 1515 gold badges7070 silver badges108108 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3.2k 3.2k 11 gold badge99 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1.4k 1.4k 11 gold badge22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 101 101 44 bronze badges
- Information Security 101 101 11 bronze badge
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 297 What would be an appropriate gift to a customer service rep who's helped me way beyond what I expected?
- 229 How can I take an interview while at a job that tries to prevent interviewing?
- 216 Assigned to a buggy, failing project days before it is due
- 215 Is being tested by a "customer" a common or appropriate recruitment technique?
- 187 Is it unprofessional to add a Stallman-like "you won't find me on Facebook" to my resume?
- 148 How to force disgruntled worker not to publicly disclose "GPL'ed code"
- View more network posts →