The contents of my posts is also licensed under MIT at your option.
Member for 1 year, 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen Dec 4 '20 at 6:10
- Stack Overflow 9.5k 9.5k 33 gold badges99 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Open Source 1.7k 1.7k 55 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- The Workplace 860 860 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair 663 663 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Code Review 286 286 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 33 How do I become a regular contributor to GitHub FOSS projects?
- 26 What is the correct term for software whose source code is available only to read?
- 23 Arguing for a raise when I have accumulated tardies/ absence
- 21 What are the benefits of having a benevolent dictator for life (BDFL) on OSS?
- 17 Can I get paid to make code that includes GPLv2 libraries?
- 15 Deeply specific, undocumented framework
- 14 How can I deal with an underperforming peer that does not express interest in following team conventions?
- View more network posts →