Software Engineer at IMC since 2016.
Avid follower of the Rust project, and still following Clang/LLVM (which I helped improved a bit with
Known to dabble in Python for scripting purposes.
Interested in language design, and thus very interested in Rust (zero-cost memory safety, zero-cost data-race safety, concurrency) and interested in Haskell (type system, functional paradigm), which I unfortunately did not had time to explore yet...
Interested in compiler design and low-level technics: Memory Allocation/Garbage Collection, Compiler Optimizations, Link-time Optimizations.
Favorite answers of mine:
Favorite answers from others:
- to Can a local variable's memory be accessed outside its scope ? by Eric Lippert
- Stack Overflow 238.7k 238.7k 3434 gold badges343343 silver badges609609 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 12.7k 12.7k 44 gold badges3939 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 7.5k 7.5k 33 gold badges3030 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 2.8k 2.8k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Code Review 2.6k 2.6k 11 gold badge99 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 2182 Easiest way to convert int to string in C++
- 283 "static const" vs "#define" vs "enum"
- 261 How to properly add include directories with CMake
- 252 My name causes an issue with any booking! (names end with MR and MRS)
- 236 Which one will execute faster, if (flag==0) or if (0==flag)?
- 198 Remove last character from C++ string
- 197 How can I know which parts in the code are never used?
- View more network posts →