Software Engineer at IMC since 2016.
Avid follower of the Rust project, and still following Clang/LLVM (which I helped improved a bit with
Known to dabble in Python for scripting purposes.
Interested in language design, and thus very interested in Rust (zero-cost memory safety, zero-cost data-race safety, concurrency) and interested in Haskell (type system, functional paradigm), which I unfortunately did not had time to explore yet...
Interested in compiler design and low-level technics: Memory Allocation/Garbage Collection, Compiler Optimizations, Link-time Optimizations.
Favorite answers of mine:
Favorite answers from others:
- to Can a local variable's memory be accessed outside its scope ? by Eric Lippert
- Stack Overflow 246.9k 246.9k 3737 gold badges361361 silver badges632632 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 13.1k 13.1k 44 gold badges4141 silver badges5959 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 7.5k 7.5k 33 gold badges3131 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 2.8k 2.8k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Code Review 2.6k 2.6k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 2276 Easiest way to convert int to string in C++
- 284 "static const" vs "#define" vs "enum"
- 282 How to properly add include directories with CMake
- 254 My name causes an issue with any booking! (names end with MR and MRS)
- 237 Which one will execute faster, if (flag==0) or if (0==flag)?
- 224 What is the difference between iter and into_iter?
- 211 Remove last character from C++ string
- View more network posts →