Educator, IT Specialist, Union Activist
I work for New York State and am well versed in various workplace issues due to my service as a union shop steward and my studies while working on my MBA.
Member for 7 years, 9 months
0 profile views
Last seen Dec 19 '19 at 21:50
- The Workplace 766 766 55 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 745 745 11 gold badge55 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 231 231 22 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 133 133 33 bronze badges
- Ask Different 111 111 22 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 94 My coworkers think I had a long honeymoon. Actually I was diagnosed with cancer. How do I talk about it?
- 9 Why are bacteria referred to using botanic terms (flora, blooming)?
- 7 Where does the phrase "fit to be tied" come from? Has its meaning become diluted?
- 5 The opposite of "crash" for a stock?
- 5 "Sick and tied" and "sick and tired"
- 5 Coworkers talking on cell phones in the bathroom
- View more network posts →