- Chemistry 10.1k 10.1k 77 gold badges3232 silver badges7777 bronze badges
- Matter Modeling♦ 8.2k 8.2k 22 gold badges1616 silver badges8181 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1k 1k 22 gold badges1111 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 382 382 22 gold badges44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Area 51 364 364 88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 65 Is it true that heavy water is not blue?
- 47 What volume does one mole of an ideal gas occupy?
- 30 What is the closest thing we have to "the" universal density functional?
- 28 Why does orbital-free DFT scale linearly with system size?
- 25 How to determine, a priori, whether a compound has multireference character?
- 24 Are stronger bonds always shorter?
- 21 Will there be Community Promotion Ads in 2020, if so when?
- View more network posts →