- The Workplace 7k 7k 22 gold badges1616 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 3.6k 3.6k 77 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 809 809 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Travel 709 709 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 708 708 22 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 105 When in a conflict with someone, should I tell them that I intend to speak to their superior?
- 77 Is it reasonable to ask to work from home when I feel unsafe due to the risk of catching COVID on my commute and at my work?
- 70 How do I handle feedback on behavior that my boss is guilty of as well?
- 68 How should I approach an interview where I'm lacking one of the skills?
- 67 What's so hard about guest-hosting Jeopardy?
- 54 Should I apologize for using the wrong pronoun?
- 47 What should I do when I have nothing to do at the end of a sprint?
- View more network posts →