Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 7 years, 9 months
11 profile views
Last seen 7 mins ago
- Personal Finance & Money 81.5k 81.5k 88 gold badges114114 silver badges210210 bronze badges
- The Workplace 50.8k 50.8k 66 gold badges8989 silver badges177177 bronze badges
- Web Applications 6.2k 6.2k 11 gold badge2323 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 2.3k 2.3k 22 gold badges1212 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Geographic Information Systems 982 982 55 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 288 Is it unprofessional to have a quiet alarm for your own finishing time?
- 172 20% monthly mining vs 5% monthly trading
- 159 Employees unhappy with change of workplace to an inconvenient location
- 155 How to tell a colleague that I want to stop sharing the ride?
- 149 Paid cash for a car, but dealer wants to change price
- 130 Should I lower my expectations when interviewing someone if the company struggles to find any candidates?
- 122 Getting $10,000 and have $16,000 balance on two credit cards - How to allocate payments?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (20)
9 Can we ask for resume review here in The Workplace? Nov 19 '16
7 How can this question be Off-topic? Apr 20 '15
7 How, as a site, do we want to handle minor edits? Sep 30 '13
6 Request to reopen question Jul 2 '19
6 Can we reward upvotes for comments? Sep 9 '15
6 Quick to close, slow to re-open Feb 26 '15
6 Should we have country specific tags? Apr 11 '12
5 Are requests to help “fix up” a resume/CV permitted? May 28 '15
5 What's going on with this credit rating question Jul 11 '13