Over 25 Years of software engineering expertise in a wide variety of fields including:
- High-Performance Storage Systems
- CPU Manufacturing Diagnostics
- Office Automation
- Banking / Finance / Insurance
- Embedded Engineering
- Materials Handling
- Plant Floor Automation
- Military Command and Control / Battlespace Management / Situational Awareness
- Health Care
- Medical Devices
- Video Games
- Debugging complex problems
- Seeing the forest AND the trees
- Object oriented analysis, design and implementation
Fluent in stateless, scalable, transaction-based client and server side web development; event-driven programming, multi-process programming and multi-threaded programming under all flavors of Windows, Linux, OS X, OS/2, QNX and VMS; real-time programming using C/C++ under QNX; and 80c86, 6502 & 6809 Assembly Languages.
Member for 5 years, 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen May 1 at 18:05
- Stack Overflow 2k 2k 1212 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 1.6k 1.6k 88 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 1k 1k 55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Ask Different 553 553 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Super User 351 351 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 83 How to print a dictionary line by line in Python?
- 70 How do I check if a list is empty?
- 33 Is it "I" or "me" in "Keep Tom and I/me updated"?
- 16 How can I tell if my Mac has Bluetooth 4.0 (Low Energy)
- 16 Why does the Batmobile have a "NO STEP" sign?
- 15 Finding the index of an item given a list containing it in Python
- 14 Is there one word for "being deceived into complying"?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jan 4 '17