Food is interesting. I usually think about it at around why + 7.
For every natural phenomenon there are different levels of explanation. I like to call these "why" values. For the first value of why, the question "Why is the sky blue?" can be answered with some simple hand-waving about light from the sun passing through our planet's atmosphere. For a value of why + 2 (also known to parents as, "But whyyyyy?") you have to start talking about the fact that light comes in different colors.
Also, I like the idea of cake more than cake itself.
I have a gmail account under this username, and I open it occasionally.
Member for 5 years, 8 months
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 25 at 16:16
- Seasoned Advice♦ 84.5k 84.5k 3333 gold badges196196 silver badges365365 bronze badges
- Academia 3.3k 3.3k 2020 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Super User 2.6k 2.6k 99 gold badges3838 silver badges6464 bronze badges
- The Workplace 2.5k 2.5k 11 gold badge99 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 2.3k 2.3k 1313 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 198 How should I respond to absurd observations from customers during software product demos?
- 129 Do bacteria die of old age?
- 90 Does every species get around a billion heartbeats on average?
- 80 When I'm separating egg whites, how much does it matter if a little yolk gets in?
- 77 Any benefit to buy high-quality meat for a mediocre cook?
- 69 How to ensure international logo can be ethnically neutral enough so it won’t be offensive?
- 66 Do people think in a language?
- View more network posts →