"Keshlam" still seems to be nearly globally unique; websearch will probably tell you more about me than you want to know. (Known exception: I am not connected with themanaworld.org; they invented the name of the capital city of Tempus independently.)
I was an IBMer for almost 40 years, having worked on the IBM and Apache XML/XPath/XSLT code and been involved in some of the W3C efforts (DOM Working group primarily but that interacted with some of the others). I've contributed at least one article to IBM's DeveloperWorks website. More recently I've been working on the back-end code of the WebSphere Application Server, mostly the Liberty profile.
Feel free to consider me biased in favor of IBM -- and even more biased in favor of industry standards, whenever possible -- but I make every attempt to be fair and honest.
- The Workplace 43.7k 43.7k 1212 gold badges7777 silver badges151151 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 31.7k 31.7k 55 gold badges5757 silver badges108108 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 15.8k 15.8k 55 gold badges3232 silver badges6161 bronze badges
- Pets 10k 10k 11 gold badge2121 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Woodworking 8.9k 8.9k 33 gold badges1717 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 577 Job asking for bank email and password
- 244 I've killed my colleagues' characters during RPG session, now they won't talk to me
- 209 During notice period, my manager wants me to document everything and bring juniors to my level
- 148 Why did my electrician put metal plates wherever the stud is drilled through?
- 146 Making $100,000 USD per month, no idea what to do with it
- 134 Plagiarism in resumes?
- 132 I cosigned for a friend who is not paying the payment
- View more network posts →