I'm a software developer with experience with low level programming of embedded devices, having worked in the payment industry with payment terminals for the last 7 years. Worked as team and tech leader, being responsible for a team of 30 professionals.
I like Linux, Windows, Vim, Git, GitLab, Jenkins, JIRA, GApps, C, Python, Make, CMake.
Member for 6 years, 7 months
0 profile views
Last seen Nov 25 '19 at 0:09
Top network posts
- 30 What’s the correct way to use printf to print a clock_t?
- 13 Can I use my hand to hit the ball on table tennis?
- 10 What is the standard way to constrain a optimizing compiler to keep duplicate assignments?
- 8 Creating a global FILE* object?
- 7 Why can't I initialize a static variable with a non literal value?
- 7 Formula For calculating opposite ("Difference") for hexadecimal color
- 7 How to get a list of installed android applications and pick one to run
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Sep 24 '14