I'm a software developer with experience with low level programming of embedded devices, having worked in the payment industry with payment terminals for the last decade. Worked as team and tech leader, being responsible for a team of 30 professionals.
I like Linux, Windows, Vim, Git, GitLab, Jenkins, JIRA, GApps, C, Python, Make, CMake.
Member for 7 years, 5 months
0 profile views
Last seen Nov 25 '19 at 0:09
Top network posts
- 31 What’s the correct way to use printf to print a clock_t?
- 13 Can I use my hand to hit the ball on table tennis?
- 10 What is the standard way to constrain a optimizing compiler to keep duplicate assignments?
- 8 Creating a global FILE* object?
- 8 How to get a list of installed android applications and pick one to run
- 7 Why can't I initialize a static variable with a non literal value?
- 7 Formula For calculating opposite ("Difference") for hexadecimal color
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Sep 24 '14