All content I created on this website until
Sep 5 2019, at 13:53 is licensed under
3.0 CC BY-SA, and not
4.0 CC BY-SA as SO states.
Member for 6 years, 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen Oct 8 '19 at 18:51
- Stack Overflow 12.9k 12.9k 1414 gold badges6969 silver badges100100 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.9k 1.9k 22 gold badges88 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 1.1k 1.1k 99 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Academia 1.1k 1.1k 66 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Physics 783 783 66 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 742 A New Code License: The MIT, this time with Attribution Required
- 141 It is more efficient to use if-return-return or if-else-return?
- 121 How can I pass a member function where a free function is expected?
- 113 Update to Django 1.8 - AttributeError: django.test.TestCase has no attribute 'cls_atomics'
- 91 How to run specific test cases in GoogleTest
- 88 sort eigenvalues and associated eigenvectors after using numpy.linalg.eig in python
- 67 Difference between array type and array allocated with malloc
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.