All my original contributions to StackOverflow are hereby placed into the public domain. If this is not legally possible, then anyone receiving a copy of them by any means is granted a non-exclusive perpetual license to use, distribute and modify them, and to distribute modifications, under any license or none, with or without attribution. Please note that this license applies only to my original contributions - quoted material and edits by me to existing material on StackOverflow are not my creations and I cannot grant rights in them.
Useful C++ quotation:
"You allocate objects on the heap. Well, formally, the "free store", but nobody calls it that" –- Pete Becker
Oxford, United Kingdom
Member for 5 years, 8 months
4 profile views
Last seen May 23 '18 at 14:29
- Stack Overflow 239.6k 239.6k 2929 gold badges387387 silver badges636636 bronze badges
- The Workplace 9.3k 9.3k 2020 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 4.8k 4.8k 1616 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 4.2k 4.2k 1313 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 3.8k 3.8k 22 gold badges88 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 469 biggest integer that can be stored in a double
- 392 Checkout one file from Subversion
- 332 What are POD types in C++?
- 286 What is memory fragmentation?
- 249 Why do I have to access template base class members through the this pointer?
- 233 Why should hash functions use a prime number modulus?
- 221 What is uintptr_t data type
- View more network posts →