Software engineer at Google. Not an enterprise developer anymore. :-)
Stuff I've used or currently use:
- AngularJS, Knockout, and similar MV* frameworks
- .NET/ASP.NET/MVC/Web API
- NServiceBus, RabbitMQ/EasyNetQ, pub/sub frameworks
- Selenium/WebDriver, SpecFlow, various BDD tools
- A bit of D3
- A bit of Java
- SQL Server, SQL CE
- NoSQL (MongoDB, RavenDB, Redis, etc.)
- Oracle (although I try to forget)
- Web Services (REST, SOAP, WSE, WCF)
- Web Applications (MVC, MVVM, JS)
- Embedded Systems (HCxx, PIC, etc.), but that's ancient history
Other things I know about:
- SOA and Distributed Systems Design
- Web security
- UI Design & Data Visualization
- Project Management (Agile & not-so-Agile)
- Software QA and test automation
- Doing tech talks that don't put everyone to sleep
Mountain View, CA
Member for 6 years, 4 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 3 '14 at 3:54
- Stack Overflow 112.6k 112.6k 2323 gold badges240240 silver badges323323 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 53.4k 53.4k 2222 gold badges179179 silver badges290290 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 41k 41k 1010 gold badges8585 silver badges124124 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 33.5k 33.5k 77 gold badges6868 silver badges124124 bronze badges
- Android Enthusiasts 2.1k 2.1k 44 gold badges1717 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 840 So Singletons are bad, then what?
- 594 How should I ethically approach user password storage for later plaintext retrieval?
- 554 Exit strategies for "chameleon questions"
- 514 What is private bytes, virtual bytes, working set?
- 403 INNER JOIN vs LEFT JOIN performance in SQL Server
- 388 How accurate is "Business logic should be in a service, not in a model"?
- 315 C# Object Pooling Pattern implementation
- View more network posts →