Director of IT/CIO at a large law firm.
Member for 6 years
0 profile views
Last seen Jan 13 at 22:26
- The Workplace 7.7k 7.7k 33 gold badges2929 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- Super User 1.4k 1.4k 33 gold badges1313 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 271 271 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 136 136 55 bronze badges
- Server Fault 101 101 33 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 70 How can I complain against someone when my evidence was obtained from an unethical source?
- 63 Is it appropriate to use Myers-Briggs Type Indicator as selling point in a personal statement?
- 55 How should I handle my manager offering me an unwanted drink?
- 35 How do I tell my colleagues that the codebase they've built is a total mess and their practices are ancient?
- 18 Correct way to do an impossible task in written interview test
- 17 How to show off a large raise on a resume?
- 17 How can I change the BIOS serial number in VirtualBox?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (4)
4 When should a question not be answered? Jul 10 '14