Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 5 years, 8 months
20 profile views
Last seen Jul 26 '18 at 15:49
- English Language Learners 48k 48k 11 gold badge4646 silver badges102102 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 32.1k 32.1k 33 gold badges4949 silver badges9595 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 22.8k 22.8k 99 gold badges5050 silver badges9595 bronze badges
- Writing 22.8k 22.8k 1919 silver badges6262 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 17.7k 17.7k 11 gold badge2424 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 179 I have a crush on a coworker but won't act on it, how can I tell my boyfriend about it and that I'll remain faithful?
- 177 Why doesn't Java allow overriding of static methods?
- 147 How do exit interviews benefit the company?
- 118 What is negative code?
- 118 Plurals of acronyms, letters, numbers — use an apostrophe or not?
- 106 Is there any danger of my neighbor having my wife's signature?
- 96 Would relatively primitive people really confuse technology with magic?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (8)
3 Question related to career change Mar 18 '15
2 FAQ proposal: Back It Up and Don't Repeat Others Aug 10 '15
-2 What can we do about me-too answers? Aug 10 '15