I'm a geek, a role-player and a biker.
I work for Diamond Light Source, developing open source scientific software for the UK national synchrotron facility. In the past I have worked in the robotics, mechatronics and laser micro-machining industries.
Oxford, United Kingdom
Member for 7 years, 5 months
4 profile views
Last seen May 20 at 15:05
- Software Engineering 13.1k 13.1k 33 gold badges3535 silver badges7272 bronze badges
- Area 51 5.7k 5.7k 22 gold badges55 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 5.1k 5.1k 5050 silver badges8484 bronze badges
- The Workplace 5k 5k 11 gold badge2828 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- Raspberry Pi 3.9k 3.9k 22 gold badges2525 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 248 Why is 80 characters the 'standard' limit for code width?
- 111 How can I run the Pi on Solar Power?
- 103 Is micro-optimisation important when coding?
- 90 What other hidden or inobvious RSS feeds are available on Stack Exchange and its sites?
- 87 Real differences between "java -server" and "java -client"?
- 85 Is it worthwhile to write unit tests for scientific research codes?
- 78 How can I extend the life of my SD card?
- View more network posts →