I'm a geek, a role-player and a biker.
I work for Diamond Light Source, developing open source scientific software for the UK national synchrotron facility. In the past I have worked in the robotics, mechatronics and laser micro-machining industries.
Oxford, United Kingdom
Member for 8 years, 5 months
4 profile views
Last seen Feb 25 at 11:56
- Software Engineering 13.5k 13.5k 33 gold badges3636 silver badges7575 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 6.6k 6.6k 5757 silver badges8888 bronze badges
- Area 51 5.7k 5.7k 22 gold badges55 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- The Workplace 5.1k 5.1k 11 gold badge3030 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 4.2k 4.2k 11 gold badge2424 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 267 Why is 80 characters the 'standard' limit for code width?
- 111 How can I run the Pi on Solar Power?
- 104 Is micro-optimisation important when coding?
- 95 What other hidden or inobvious RSS feeds are available on Stack Exchange and its sites?
- 90 Real differences between "java -server" and "java -client"?
- 88 Is it worthwhile to write unit tests for scientific research codes?
- 85 How can I extend the life of my SD card?
- View more network posts →