- Software Engineering 15k 15k 22 gold badges2929 silver badges7373 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 5.7k 5.7k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Signal Processing 512 512 44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 221 221 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- User Experience 195 195 66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 34 OpenCV - approxPolyDP for edge maps (not contours)
- 33 Why was the Itanium processor difficult to write a compiler for?
- 31 why is 1>>32 == 1?
- 18 How to resolve class interdependence in my C++ code?
- 17 Fostering a time period where everyone can try any ideas to make software run faster?
- 16 Downsampling an image by an integer factor
- 15 Is passing arguments as const references premature optimization?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.