- Software Engineering 15.5k 15.5k 22 gold badges3030 silver badges7575 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 5.8k 5.8k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Signal Processing 512 512 44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 221 221 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- User Experience 195 195 66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 34 OpenCV - approxPolyDP for edge maps (not contours)
- 33 Why was the Itanium processor difficult to write a compiler for?
- 32 why is 1>>32 == 1?
- 18 How to resolve class interdependence in my C++ code?
- 17 Is passing arguments as const references premature optimization?
- 17 Fostering a time period where everyone can try any ideas to make software run faster?
- 16 Can I turn negative number to positive with bitwise operations in Actionscript 3?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.