- Stack Overflow 590 590 99 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 531 531 11 gold badge44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 315 315 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Super User 221 221 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 219 219 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 15 If 32-bit machines can only handle numbers up to 2^32, why can I write 1000000000000 (trillion) without my machine crashing?
- 13 How to break out of the IF statement
- 12 "Why the Sky is Blue"
- 11 Which word describes an identity that can be filled by more than one individual, but only one at a time?
- 10 Why would the binary language of moisture vaporators be that different from the binary language of other machines or droids?
- 9 Describe that someone’s explanation matches your knowledge level
- 8 defining and iterating through array of strings in c
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Sep 24 '14