The Monice Cellio affair is a disgrace for StackOverflow and I strongly protest the actions by SE. This is a needless public affair which could easily be resolved when the company would wish to do so. Tell SE (the company behind running StackOverflow) to stop harming its users and community.
Until this is the case, please consider to fund the legal process to force SE to be reasonable.
- Stack Overflow 6.2k 6.2k 55 gold badges3131 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- The Workplace 2.1k 2.1k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 963 963 44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Travel 624 624 88 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 308 308 11 gold badge33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 213 How can I handle my company docking my pay due to poor quality of previous consultant's work for customer?
- 46 AngularJs: Show name of the month given the month number
- 29 Why are Damri bus stations elevated?
- 24 "Comments disabled" should not be a link
- 22 Should I send a birthday wish to an employer if I'm not yet hired
- 20 Should I use initializer blocks in Java?
- 19 OpenSearch in Firefox
- View more network posts →