New York, United States
Member for 9 years, 5 months
Generic sysadmin. Hack coder. Jack of all trades, master of some.
I expect you to read any reference material I link to in my answers. If the answer to your question is contained in said reference material and the reference source is not likely to disappear I will probably not cut and paste it onto SF unless it's really cool/interesting/obscure.
In return I promise not to link anyone to goatse or tubgirl
I expect you to think for yourself and do a little thinking (and mayhaps even some work) to solve your problems. If you aren't capable of this, please exit the profession via the door on your left.
In return I promise to do my best to aim you in the right direction, and to clarify any points you have trouble with
- Server Fault 78.5k 78.5k 1717 gold badges126126 silver badges212212 bronze badges
- Aviation 66.3k 66.3k 88 gold badges210210 silver badges323323 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 10k 10k 11 gold badge2626 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- The Workplace 5.6k 5.6k 11 gold badge2929 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Super User 2.1k 2.1k 1616 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 387 Something is burning in the server room; how can I quickly identify what it is?
- 354 Why is "chmod -R 777 /" destructive?
- 257 Sudo as different user and running screen
- 140 Can you help me with my capacity planning?
- 133 How should I properly approach my boss if I'm feeling underpaid?
- 112 What does 'nice' mean on CPU utilization graphs?
- 108 The MIT License – Clarity on Using Code on Stack Overflow and Stack Exchange
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.