- Stack Overflow 9.7k 9.7k 3030 gold badges126126 silver badges240240 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 878 878 33 gold badges88 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Super User 818 818 44 gold badges1515 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Ask Different 441 441 33 gold badges99 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Code Review 306 306 44 gold badges1212 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 80 Switch-case won't compile after commenting out an unused line
- 67 Why does .class not invoke the static block in a Class?
- 57 Why does Java require an explicit cast on a final variable if it was copied from an array?
- 48 Why does this small Java program make MacOS restart?
- 46 What is the difference between BIOS and firmware?
- 38 Why is Stream.sorted not type-safe in Java 8?
- 37 The ultimate Java version table (J2EE, Java EE, Servlet, JSP, JSTL)
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
May 23 '16