I am an electronics engineer with a focus on signal processing and algorithm development. I primarily work in the development of new sensors and systems, focusing on the algorithms and overall system concept rather than the software, so I consider myself a beginner when it comes to programming and networking. Right now I primarily work in Matlab, but I have also worked in Java and C++ in the past.
My SE pet peeve - "I can't comment so I'll post this as an answer instead!"
"And what about all the people who won't be able to join the community because they're terrible at making helpful and constructive co-- ... oh."
Member for 5 years, 5 months
108 profile views
Last seen yesterday
- The Workplace 28.2k 28.2k 2121 gold badges100100 silver badges135135 bronze badges
- Interpersonal Skills 1.4k 1.4k 22 gold badges66 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 993 993 77 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Travel 976 976 22 gold badges1212 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 891 891 1414 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 364 Should I be able to keep my company purchased standing desk when I leave my job?
- 255 How do I ask a friendly coworker to remind me what their name is?
- 221 Is it discriminatory to put "bonus" video game skills in a job advertisement?
- 154 Is it advisable to inform the CEO about his brother accessing his office?
- 138 Applying for jobs when I have an obvious scar
- 134 Is a Windows installer that doesn't require admin rights dangerous?
- 133 How can I ask a potential employer to show production code?
- View more network posts →