An effusive software generalist and HPC specialist who started programming as a child in the 1980's. 30+ years and 3 degrees later, I've programmed everything from embedded systems on resource-constrained microcontrollers in RISC assembly to websites on GCE in LAMP+AJAX to code-generation of multithreaded simulations on supercomputer clusters in C.
- Stack Overflow 5.1k 5.1k 2020 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Information Security 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge66 silver badges55 bronze badges
- The Workplace 395 395 44 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Chemistry 281 281 11 gold badge22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 199 199 55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 119 What to do if stuck with website that has poor security?
- 46 Double-Compilation of C Code to Decrease Execution Times
- 26 Loop through childNodes
- 21 Linux - understanding the mount namespace & clone CLONE_NEWNS flag
- 18 Iron chemistry: acetates for ebonizing wood
- 17 Understanding Virtual Address, Virtual Memory and Paging
- 14 Bash script to start process, wait random, kill process, restart
- View more network posts →