Leading Advanced-Technology Electronic Product Development and Global Production
Interested in working with established companies and fully funded startups located in North America, Europe or Asia.
A bridge between
- R&D and Engineering
- Management and Engineering
- Western Design and Asian Manufacturing
- Electrical Engineering 300.7k 300.7k 1212 gold badges253253 silver badges642642 bronze badges
- Travel 14.5k 14.5k 2727 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 9k 9k 11 gold badge2525 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- The Workplace 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 856 856 55 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 93 Why are copper cables round?
- 84 Why are knobs called "pots" by some sound designers?
- 76 What exactly fries the chip when you invert power supply?
- 75 Why do some tactile switches have 4 terminals?
- 73 If I am measuring 2.3 V on a 1.5 V AA battery from Duracell, is my multimeter broken?
- 59 How can black travellers deal with unwanted harassment from locals in China?
- 58 Why is root mean square used when calculating average power, and not simply the average of voltage/current?
- View more network posts →