The recent treatment of Monica Cellio by Stack Overflow has been atrocious. Monica has over many years been an exemplary member - and moderator - of many StackExchange communities, and the actions by Stack Overflow have been nothing short of reprehensible.
I join the call to reinstate Monica, and for Stack Overflow to apologize. A sincere and humble apology, in particular, has been overdue for weeks already.
Stack Overflow: you have messed up badly. Do whatever is possible to at least attempt to fix this.
Member for 7 years, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen Feb 24 '20 at 21:41
Top network posts
- 118 sql server restoring back up error
- 13 How to handle boss not wanting me to interact with others in the company past my official capacity
- 13 Unable to get RabbitMQ running on Windows 10
- 8 Add new record button in RadGrid
- 7 How do I access SQL Server from Windows 8 apps?
- 7 How can we handle overqualified applicants for an entry level position?
- 6 Windows 8 Metro: How to get clicked GridViewItem?
- View more network posts →