Developer of the Saxon XSLT processor. Author of XSLT 2.0 and XPath 2.0 Programmer's Reference. Editor of the XSLT 2.0 and 3.0 specifications in W3C. Founder of Saxonica. Previously: PhD at University of Cambridge in 1975, then 25 years with ICL (now part of Fujitsu) and 3 years with Software AG.
StackOverflow have forced me to wear a "Strunk and White" badge despite my protestations. Strunk and White is a 19th century guide to writing pompous and old-fashioned American English, it is the antithesis of the way I try to write. I wear the badge with shame.
- Stack Overflow 123.6k 123.6k 66 gold badges6969 silver badges131131 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 2.8k 2.8k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Travel 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge55 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Academia 1.4k 1.4k 66 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- The Workplace 1.3k 1.3k 66 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 147 Took airline plane blanket by accident; didn't realize it was forbidden. What should I do?
- 98 Understanding xsd:choice and minOccurs
- 91 How do I specify "not equals to" when comparing strings in an XSLT <xsl:if>?
- 64 Is this person wanting to pay my credit card trying to defraud me?
- 58 XML XSD Schema - Enforce Unique Attribute Values in Schema
- 57 Why is a border wall such a polarising issue in American politics?
- 47 XSLT : Looping from 1 to 60
- View more network posts →