SDET with 5 years of experience in software testing & BS in Computer Science. I'm also not very good at filling out "About Me" sections. I'm not as much of an expert as I'd like to be, so am trying to soak up knowledge as fast as I can while balancing work and "real life".
Member for 7 years, 9 months
0 profile views
Last seen Apr 12 '12 at 19:08
- Software Quality Assurance & Testing 5.2k 5.2k 22 gold badges1616 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 5.2k 5.2k 2020 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 730 730 77 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- The Workplace 561 561 33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Christianity 301 301 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 36 What is meant by "Automated tests don't find new bugs"?
- 33 What programming languages are good for novice testers to learn?
- 28 Why do ads for s/w engineers always say they "offer a fast-paced environment"?
- 24 Is adding IDs to everything standard practice when using Selenium?
- 24 How do you prepare yourself for a testing position?
- 23 Good resources for building a QA team
- 23 Listing LinkedIn profile as a full CV - looks lazy, or convenient for recruiters?
- View more network posts →