Team builder, project firefighter and program manager.
Fan of choosing right approach to right problem.
Adversary of those who have a silver bullet.
Blogger (http://blog.brodzinski.com) and Twitter (http://twitter.com/pawelbrodzinski)
Member for 7 years, 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen Aug 2 '12 at 12:09
- Project Management 19.1k 19.1k 4545 silver badges123123 bronze badges
- The Workplace 3.4k 3.4k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 850 850 66 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Area 51 842 842 11 gold badge1313 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 709 709 55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 150 Is it considered rude to turn down a job after initially accepting it?
- 68 When to Use Waterfall, When to Use Scrum ?
- 38 How technical should a Project Manager be?
- 37 Kanban, moving items back? Or how do you manage mistakes?
- 35 How to grow a team from 5 to 40 in 6 months
- 34 How to deal with a team member who keeps missing deadlines?
- 31 Project is late, how should PM act?
- View more network posts →