I'm a programmer, professionally in Python, but I do gamedev in C++. I run a blog at blog.tankorsmash.com where I put up a tutorial or two, or talk about the games I'm working on.
I also tweet a lot at @tankorsmash. I'm always looking to meet new people, so make sure to say hi! Often put videos about my newest game, Beat Up The Face, or Build Up The Base still in development.
- Stack Overflow 10.4k 10.4k 44 gold badges5353 silver badges9090 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 740 740 55 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Vi and Vim 656 656 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Pets 307 307 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Super User 281 281 11 silver badge1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 180 How to display the first few characters of a string in Python?
- 43 Why does comparing strings using either '==' or 'is' sometimes produce a different result?
- 31 Convert file contents to lower case
- 30 global name 'reverse' is not defined
- 29 doxygen and graphviz doesn't generate map files
- 27 How can I delete all lines in a file using vi?
- 26 How to get the value of the last assigned variable in iPython?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Apr 28 '14