- Stack Overflow 7.8k 7.8k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 2.3k 2.3k 1111 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.8k 1.8k 11 gold badge99 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 1.1k 1.1k 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 897 897 66 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 159 Generate File of a certain size?
- 78 Is it considered an anti-pattern to read from STDIN from within a library?
- 72 What is the mathematical value of children learning and being tested on Roman numerals?
- 58 Would it be possible for an Earth-sized world to speak a single language?
- 45 Are design patterns frowned upon?
- 33 Is this bad OOP design for a simulation involving interfaces?
- 24 Why is addition as fast as bit-wise operations in modern processors?
- View more network posts →