I'm a retired programmer, computer architect, and long time contributor to USENET, especially comp.lang.java.programmer.
I'm now learning web application writing for fun, so I expect to need a lot of answers. I'll try to contribute as well.
San Diego, CA
Member for 6 years, 11 months
1 profile view
Last seen Mar 26 '20 at 20:02
- Academia 32.7k 32.7k 1515 gold badges6060 silver badges101101 bronze badges
- The Workplace 30k 30k 88 gold badges6262 silver badges9898 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 24.8k 24.8k 22 gold badges3434 silver badges6868 bronze badges
- Travel 12.7k 12.7k 33 gold badges3939 silver badges6161 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 4k 4k 1010 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 408 Is 8:00 AM an unreasonable time to meet with my graduate students and post-doc?
- 315 Did I overreact to my boss asking me to get him coffee?
- 280 Why is it considered racist to say "White Lives Matter"?
- 275 How to prevent students from using modified calculators to cheat on exams?
- 180 A student keeps using a native language while asking questions in the class when the course is taught in English
- 172 Upset by male classmates openly comparing female students according to physical appearance
- 159 How can I deal with managers that refuse to accept use of common software engineering design patterns?
- View more network posts →