I'm a retired programmer, computer architect, and long time contributor to USENET, especially comp.lang.java.programmer.
I'm now learning web application writing for fun, so I expect to need a lot of answers. I'll try to contribute as well.
San Diego, CA
Member for 7 years, 2 months
1 profile view
Last seen Mar 26 '20 at 20:02
- Academia 32.7k 32.7k 1515 gold badges6060 silver badges101101 bronze badges
- The Workplace 30.2k 30.2k 88 gold badges6464 silver badges9898 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 25k 25k 22 gold badges3434 silver badges6868 bronze badges
- Travel 12.8k 12.8k 33 gold badges3939 silver badges6161 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 4.1k 4.1k 1010 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 408 Is 8:00 AM an unreasonable time to meet with my graduate students and post-doc?
- 315 Did I overreact to my boss asking me to get him coffee?
- 285 Why is it considered racist to say "White Lives Matter"?
- 275 How to prevent students from using modified calculators to cheat on exams?
- 180 A student keeps using a native language while asking questions in the class when the course is taught in English
- 172 Upset by male classmates openly comparing female students according to physical appearance
- 162 How can I deal with managers that refuse to accept use of common software engineering design patterns?
- View more network posts →