Currently in the Data Science team at Newcrest Mining. In previous experience I was heavily involved in data warehouse and BI work, predominantly SQL Server environments, and on Azure.
Mostly working with Spark on Azure (HDInsight), Python, and SQL in my current role.
Interested in data science, machine learning, time series analysis, and self-driving vehicles
Cloudera Certified Hadoop Developer (CCHD on CDH4).
- TOGAF Certified Enterprise Architect.
- Deep Learning Nanodegree (Udacity)
- Postgraduate Diploma - Finance
- Bachelor of Commerce - Marketing
- Stack Overflow 2.5k 2.5k 22 gold badges3535 silver badges5656 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 450 450 44 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- The Workplace 301 301 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 293 293 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Server Fault 233 233 11 gold badge33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 72 What is the best way to get the first letter from a string in Java, returned as a string of length 1?
- 20 How can I install XGBoost package in python on Windows
- 19 Anomaly Detection with Dummy Features (and other Discrete/Categorical Features)
- 15 S3 -> Redshift cannot handle UTF8
- 14 SSRS - RDLC Tablix Rows will not split across pages
- 14 Should I add page level compression before adding the primary key, or after?
- 9 How do I keep Centos at version 6.3?
- View more network posts →