Favorite exercise/sport: mountain biking, Favorite software: vim, Favorite board game: chess, Favorite academic topic: math, Favorite movie: big lebowski Favorite programming language: C++, Favorite OS: linux, Favorite bike: Specialized Trail SX, Favorite topic in programming: algorithms
British Columbia, Canada
Member for 5 years, 7 months
0 profile views
Last seen May 26 '19 at 14:57
- Stack Overflow 9.4k 9.4k 88 gold badges4747 silver badges6565 bronze badges
- Chess 1.1k 1.1k 55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 269 269 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 245 245 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- Mathematics 218 218 11 silver badge1212 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 195 Read values into a shell variable from a pipe
- 78 How do I indent a single line multiple times in vi or vim?
- 65 Does return statement copy values
- 41 How to update a printed message in terminal without reprinting
- 26 Why does start_routine for pthread_create return void* and take void*
- 20 Clearing output of a terminal program Linux C/C++
- 16 Alekhine's Defense variation, understanding white's overextended pawns, black's multiple early knight moves
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Oct 5 '18