Favorite exercise/sport: mountain biking, Favorite software: vim, Favorite board game: chess, Favorite academic topic: math, Favorite movie: big lebowski Favorite programming language: C++, Favorite OS: linux, Favorite bike: Specialized Trail SX, Favorite topic in programming: algorithms
British Columbia, Canada
Member for 6 years, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen May 26 '19 at 14:57
- Stack Overflow 9.8k 9.8k 88 gold badges4949 silver badges6767 bronze badges
- Chess 1.2k 1.2k 55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 279 279 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 245 245 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- Mathematics 218 218 11 silver badge1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 206 Read values into a shell variable from a pipe
- 80 How do I indent a single line multiple times in vi or vim?
- 65 Does return statement copy values
- 42 How to update a printed message in terminal without reprinting
- 28 Why does start_routine for pthread_create return void* and take void*
- 20 Clearing output of a terminal program Linux C/C++
- 17 Alekhine's Defense variation, understanding white's overextended pawns, black's multiple early knight moves
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Oct 5 '18